Monday, May 30, 2011

The second reason...

A wonderful woman with a family to feed like the rest of us at my church wanted to start a group so that maybe we could coupon together, share tips and of course fellowship with like minded people who want to SAVE. Stress, depression, sadness, anger, pain can set in when you feel like you can not always support your family because the prices of food rises, gas prices rises, rent/mortgage due, utilities due, car note due, collection agency calling, etc.

I was sitting and looking at my work schedule and my children schedules and said “when would I have to time to join a snipping and clipping group at church. The reality was that “YES” I would love to attend but would not probably be able to go on the regular basis. “YES” I loved the idea but truly with everyone’s work schedule how people would actually attend. Creating this blog would allow anyone and everyone to gain the same information; our communities could communicate with each other and the knowledge to be shared the old fashion way with a twist (word of mouth).

My goal is that we learn how to SAVE more. I am not expecting to be a extreme couponer or have my grocery bill total to NOTHING OUT MY POCKET (even though I would love that)! but that I have more saving than not. SO come on Connecticut let’s figure this out together and continue to make this blog thrive. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment